Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What the Future Holds For Us..

Heyz.. Any of you know the song Superman by Five for Fighting?
If you do then great, if you don't then I reckon you take some time and hear it
cause it very nice and full of feelings.
( Sounds kinda sensitive for a guy.. )

So today in a so called "Premier School",
we went to see all the colleges and universities that we might go to
like MARA, Lim Kok Wing, Inti, Cambridge, etc
This somehow has made me to realize about my future.

A 16 year old teen
Wishes to study Computer Games Designing.
Apparently I'm gonna go to LIM KOK WING located in Cyberjaya
That's in Tanah Melayu my friends.
The distance between my bro and Cyberjaya is like
From K.K to Tuaran,
perhaps 30-45minutes?

Sadly after SPM,
get my results,
immediately going to Lim Kok Wing,
to study there for 3 years and then see what happens next.

What REALLY caught me thinking is what I'm gonna leave here
Like most of my church buddies,
after SPM they went straight to their further studies.
What am I gonna miss?

A Whole Bunch Of Fun Kick-Ass Friends
From School & Church YO!

Yes I'll still be able to eat ABC and all that but
what about the fun moments in school and church?
Probably I'm gonna come back during certain semesters but
I won't be able to enjoy it as much as now though.
Sad...

As a conclusion,
Live your moments in K.K cause you won't know what might happen
NEXT...

P.S = I just want you to know that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment