Friday, August 7, 2009

Moving On

Lately I've felt very depressed
due to certain challenges that GOD has given me
I guess its a necessity for me in life
so that I can face them and go through it
even if it requires me to endure devastating pain.

LOVE
It is an expression or a feeling
that creates confusion in human beings
such as myself and the people around me
To know that one can love is joyful
But to know that one cannot love is tormenting

* Just like a diamond
* Makes me feel alive like a spark
Witnessing * eyes is exactly like blooming cherry blossoms
It mesmerizes ones soul so deep
as if you witnessed a glimpse of HEAVEN

But like diamonds
* cuts hearts so deep
it can turn ones eyes into waterfalls
To stop loving * its difficult
as if your telling me to not breathe air for eternity

So pain yet so sad
Even though she may have
already found her knight and shining armor
It breaks ones heart into a million pieces
but if * happy, then I'm glad

As time moves on
for it is inevitable to any living creature
I must move on
and forgot the past
for it is the right thing to do
and with GOD's grace
I hope that I'll be
ALRIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment