Friday, August 28, 2009

Fantasy Galaxy

DREAMS
Don't you think dreams are wonderful?
Dreams could be about anything
From a gigantic tarantula to a beautiful sunset with loved ones
or it could even be about GOD.
To me dreams are what I would call a fantasy galaxy,
A place so amazing because
it could be sweet dreams about you and your love mate
or even you and your love mate in an argument
We only dream when either we worry something so much
till our mind can be thinking about it for an eternity
or it could be from the majestic feelings that you experience
either way, both are experienced by all humans
To be honest, I don't dream that much
Because there's only one dream that could make me feel like feather
and that is something I am not sharing with you all today
BooHoo.
But isn't it a waste when you dream about something so beautiful
and then you wake up,
forgetting half of the dream that just blowed up in your mind
knowing that you'll never dream the same thing twice,
I guess it's just something that I miss having,
one of those little small things that we occasionally take for granted,
like pineapple tarts, GOD I love them so much
Although we dream wonderful things
Unfortunately we too dream about the sad things
Things that can shatter your heart into a million pieces,
just like the stars in the empty dark pit
which we call it as a galaxy.
And with this,
I call dreams "fantasy galaxy"
because fantasy brings either joy or sorrow or anything
and galaxy because there it's a space where there is no limit for our imagination.
~ Fantasy Galaxy ~
P.S = I guess there's a reason why East and West are seperated.

No comments:

Post a Comment