Thursday, August 20, 2009

Depression?? Depends On How You Define Depression

TALKING

It may seem harder than it actually is.
Talking has already started since the creation of mankind
By GOD of course.

It's so easy to talk to a friend who you may or may not be close to.
It's easy to talk to a stranger even if it's just saying "Hi".
It's so easy to talk to your family who are there for you.
It's so easy to talk to your lovely animals which always keep you accompanied.
It's so easy to talk about ANYTHING.

Yet, why can't I even say a proper HI?!
The awkwardness that we go through everyday.
Just so hard to talk to ♥.
Why?

Well there are always reasons though.
But that's not that what I'm blogging about.
I see her face.
She she's me.
We wave our hands.
-End Of Conversation-

So sad isn't it.
Thinking about it everyday.
Seriously hurts the thorns of a rose.
I guess ♥ is a rose.
Beautiful inside and outside.
Thorns sometimes cuts me.
: (

Ahh.. forget it.
I can't have everything I want.
Even if it could be what it is.
I know it's harder for her.
Haihz...
God save us.
God help us.
God guide us.
God,
Give me strength to face the days.

1 comment:

  1. haha! i so agree with you!! But know what?? Force yourself to talk to her, and eventually, it becomes less hard...haha

    ReplyDelete