Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Week Of Juicy Gossips... NOT!

          Hello there. What is there to post for today? Well I'm not sure also but I'll just type of what I can recall this past few days. On Monday we did a video presentation for the subject Sivik. Even though I still think it is a ridiculous subject made by the government because it is a conspiracy to take our money by making us buying the textbooks. Anywayz the video is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuIsNs7J-uI . Its about pergaulan bebas so I think you might know a lil about what is in there. Then during chemistry we did some experiments about group of elements 1. Apparently if you put the substances, Sodium & Potassium on your hand with water, it can cause your skin to burn. Yes it hurts terribly. I know cause I got burnt abit... Well it was cool and knowledgable at the same time. Finally something the government has benefited us in our education system.

What else did I forget...  Hmm maybe this saturday I will be going Paintballing again which ROCKS! We're probably fighting the church ministry as in the pastors, Archdeacon, Bishop and etc etc. They beat us before. Its payback time! Its seriously fun because you get to learn how to defend yourself and at the same time enjoying the fun of shooting an enemy civilian. Hahaha. Hurts though if you get shot but thats why people wear 3 - 4 layers of thick shirts. Paintball can also be super funny. For an example, Adriel got shot in the nuts 3 times by his own DAD. LMAO! The bishop's sun, Andrew got shot in the mouth but all of us wore our helments so shot hit his helment and become liquid moving at a high speed. I think you can imagine what would happen... Expensive but FUN! I think our youth should do that 1 day. Haha that would be superbly AWESOME! You get to shoot girls and you can just say " Oh well, its paintball. What to do? " Lolz.

          Errr, I talked to my 2nd bro, Justin. If you read the older posts you would slightly know who he is. He said I should go to a gym and get more buffed so we can kick my 3rd brother's ass. LMAO! But I also no transport how to go. Maybe 1 day lah I go. Seeing that quite a number of people encourage me to go as well. Only time will tell...

I'll stop here then cause I've got nothing else to post about. My life is not as busy as American people where drama is happening everyday. So goodbye I say to you.

P.S = Love hurts. Thats why they call it CRUSHES.

P.S.S = Don't play with love because both sides will get CRUSHED.

No comments:

Post a Comment