Friday, April 3, 2009

The Ongs

           Ahh.  Yes it was only yesterday when I went to Arthur's house. O wait it is. Lolz. So today I didnt have any tuition cause my physics teacher when to cing/zhing ming which means they gotta go and pray for their late elderly I guess. So today I'll be blogging bout my brothers. 

          So what can I say about my 3 brothers who are all not at home. ALOT. To be frank I really miss them alot. Well who wouldn't miss their brothers and sisters if they went for further studies. My eldest and most matured brother would be Terence. He and his sporting, fun and knowledgable personality is nice. He's the type of person that was born to lead. <- That sounded so Spartan-ish. If im not mistaken, he was the penolong ketua pengawas for All Saint during his time. If you go to All Saints and ask the older teachers like Mr. Annanthan, Cynthia or Jeanie Yong who is Terence, they'll definitely know. He's now in U.K working as a doctor and currently specializing old people's disease which sounds kinda funny.

          Haha my 2nd brother, Justin. The black sheep of the family. The most naughty and childish in the family but fun, cool, sporting, jokes alot, watches COACH HINES which I also love & wrestles with me when were arguing ( in a good way of course ). He's the type that is always talks and talks and is fun to be with at all times. Seriously nice to have him cause we always talk rubbish and challenge in other in games. Hahaha. He's currently in Kuala Lumpur getting his license or something like that to be an official lawyer. He plans to work for all the gangsters and criminals because their rich. <- Total bullshit. Lol. He also said if he didnt make it then he's gonna open a chicken rice shop. <- Bullshit No.2. Hahaha.

          At last my 3rd brother, Kelvin. The one that likes to control things and keep them in order. The type that always like to assume but assuming will only make an ASS out of U and ME. Add ASS + U + Me = Assume. Hahaha I got that from my youth. Im not so close to him but I guess he is hardworking cause he has a part time job in Australia working as a sushi maker or something like that. We always argue though but I guess there's a saying in the Malay language carik - carik bulu ayam, lama - lama cantum juga which I think means the feathers comes off but it will eventually join back. He's in Australia studying engineering. Not sure what type of engineering though. 

            Conclusion, I hope all of them can come back soon for holidays because its really boring and there's no one to talk to at home... other than my parents of course :[

No comments:

Post a Comment