Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wonderland

                 Well Well Well.This new blog seems to be the new and current blog that I use because the previous one I use was very old. So what do I write for today? Well during English period our teacher Jacob who apparently has a more interesting way of teaching told us to write an essay about anything. For all those who are close to me you would probably know what I could be writing. Lets not tell anyone else bout this ah guys. Anyway, so I wrote about the most interesting place that I have visited. Nope its not a country though it would be cool to visit places like France, Switzerland, Dubai and etc though but in fact its actually my dad's childhood home. Yes the simple life in Alor Setar,Kedah.

                  That one place has all the relaxation and peace I can find. It has a paddy field behind followed by strong wind breeze to make things even better. Not only that, there isn't any computer or astro or even playstation 1. The most advanced electronic object I can find was a house phone and a tv which is good because I always spend all of my time staring infront of the computer all day long so I can get to see what they do. I actually saw how they entertained themselves. One of it was well talking and cooking but my favourite was BOOZE! Yes booze. Apparently if you live in Alor Setar you could buy alot of booze from the border shopping mall which was duty free or from Thailand.

                   I actually tred this whiskey+coffee drink which was sweet and alcoholic. Of course I had my mum's approval first before taking it. Not only that, it was that very spot where I realise that I was a uncle of 2 nephews and a niece. I felt older Hahaha. My dad told me stories about what he did around the house to help his parents. During the evening, most of my dad's brothers and their familes along with mine had dinner together. Their food was very nice because most of their food is always fresh. After the dinner, me and my family went back to one of my dad's brother's house for some rest. Well I have seen how my dad lived his life during his early age.

All I have to say is "Orang Kampung Boleh!" Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment