Thursday, February 26, 2009

Life's Little Mysteries...

Hello to all my viewers which I have none.. Anyway today I'll be blogging about Life's Little Mysteries. Its the thing that you ask yourself why and you just have no freaking idea about it. For an example, if i asked you how is colour formed. You would n't know, would you? Ah yes, in this world populated by 6 billion people (not including animals) we don't know the answer to everything because if we did, God would probably erase our mind... Im just kidding but if i was childish enough i would say Im just kidding, OR AM I?! Anywayz... probably when we go back home, No not your comfortable house filled with food and beds and toilets and all that good stuff. Im talking bout heaven. Maybe when we go back home, we might know or we might not know because nobody has died and wrote a book about heaven. You cant write if your dead, can you? So today I'll stop blogging about random crapness that wonders around in my mind or probably its the voice in my head. Nah just kidding OR AM I?! Farewell then.

No comments:

Post a Comment