Saturday, February 21, 2009

Everyone has a purpose. Just in different fields.

So today during youth I learned a couple of things. I learned that every person has its use. Every person that was born into this world has a purpose just only in different areas. For an example, I do the projector during praise and worship. It is one of the ways I serve God. Or like my other friends from church. Adriel for an example plays the drum and is now a cell leader assistant or Jenny who leads the youth to sing during praise and worship. There is even more proof you can find in the Bible. Such as John the Baptist, Moses, Paul, Peter, King Solomon, Timothy, Elijah, Elisha, and many other great people. Everyone of them were used by the Man Upstairs. Yes ladies and gentlemen its God. Through this I also hope that I can serve God in a higher way by starting small. From a malay saying "Sedikit - sedikit, Lama - lama menjadi Bukit." Though now all I do is the projection but as long as I'm serving Him in any way, I feel worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment