Thursday, May 14, 2009

Teachers

Everyone has a good & bad teacher(s). So during the previous episode on Youth, we had a discussion with the other youth members on teachers. My bad teacher would be Teacher Durian. GOD didnt create us to be perfect but this is just my opinion about T.D. Why I dont like her is because
1) T.D. looks like a drug addict.
2) T.D. always scream for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON AT ALL DURING THE WHOLE LESSON.
3) T.D. scolds people using wrong terms. If people forgot to bring book then she say attitude
problem. WTF?
4) T.D. likes to shout out ridiculous stupid words.
5) T.D. teaches using the old chinese disiplin way. WERE NOT IN NORTH KOREA T.D!
6) T.D. gives a retardedly huge amount of work.
7) T.D. is super thin. Thinner than me.
8) T.D. is a ketua panitia ( the tai lou of a subject ).
9) T.D. hits people with objects.
10) T.D. has a problem with people who enters classes a little late and questions them.
Now the Good teacher. Lets call him Dr.H for short. He is my tuition teacher. These are the following reasons why he is a good teacher.
1) Dr.H allows me to eat during tuition.
2) Dr.H allows me to listen to music during tuition.
3) Dr.H always ask me how am I.
4) Dr.H sometimes offer me food.
5) Dr.H teaches me very well.
6) Dr.H always asks if Im alright with the question.
7) Dr.H still teaches me even though I'm the only student there.
8) Dr.H is willing to fetch me to tuition when I have no transport.
9) Dr.H always encourage me when I feel like giving up on the subject.
10) Dr.H always tell me advices on my Christian Life
11) Dr.H sometimes laugh when I get stuck with a question.
12) Dr.H always admits if he made a mistake in teaching ( Most teachers wouldnt dare to do ).
13) Dr.H doesn't give any homework.
14) Dr.H sometimes talk to me about his family and shows me his decorations and stuff.
15) Lastly, Dr.H makes me feel like a very close friend to him.
So there you go. You can see that the bad teacher would normally make you feel crappy and angry where as the good teacher always make you feel better and inspires you to be a better person.
I DEDICATE THIS SIMPLE WORDS TO MY GREAT TEACHER.
THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment