Saturday, May 30, 2009

Coming To You Live From Alor Setar Its... Luiz


Hello Everybody. Its Luiz giving to you the latest update from Alor Setar. So what attracts the people to Alor Setar? Its PADI!!!! Yes people padi/beras/rice/paddy/nasi/fan. I don't know whats rice in Tamil ( Sorry Matthew). Im currently with my family back here in Alor Setar but were not gonna go to the kampung there which I hoped to go but nvm lah still got other chances. My whole journey to A.S from my house is 8 hours. Hahaha what a long time when I could be doing something else ( NOT DOTA). Had some chit chat with the relatives and having the wedding tomorrow. Well Im gonna go now cause I have stuff to do later on and the laptop's battery is gonna die. Better off now. So I hope I will be able to SURVIVE H1N1 or aka HINI. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment