Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thanks MAN!

          Hello people around the world. Today I just finished my 1st upper form exams. Everyone is in my school also blogging bout the last day of exam. Wow what a relief knowing that the 1st exam is over. The standard between the first exam is like X 1 tera of pmr. Well I'm definitely exaggerating but it is superbly hard. The subjects that I actually liked to do was English, Sivik and EST. Sivik was so easy its like they give all the bad stuff and there is a good stuff. You should know which one is the answer right...?

           Then we our History teacher marked all of our papers and Alot of people went to check. Seriously its like they so curious this. Most of the people would definitely fail but they just wanna see how BAD they failed. I know I failed but I don't wanna spoil my holiday with sejarah marks. Besides, there's a saying "Curiousity kills a cat". Haha trip pro english for awhile. Even though the joy of going through exam is over but I still cant play D.O.T.A cause its still lent season.

          No matter how bad I want to play, I rather not do it for God than for my own needs. Speaking of which I really had to thank God because he is the one who given my calmness and stress-free during the exam. Most of my classmates was freaking out and panicing cause of exams. Memorise this memorise that. Hahaha. Anywayz Im gonna go and find some stuff to do now. I'll probably be blogging again soon.

Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment