Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Menggedramatismastically - Lol Wtf?

          Greetings fellow Internet Surfers. Today I'll be bloggin bout DRAMA. Ah... Drama... Today I went to audition for drama with some of my fellow friends. They are Aaron Lim, Joshua Ronald, Darren Ching, Mohd. Naqib, Adriel Wong and many other buds. Apparently only Joshua, Adriel and Naqib got selected to be in the main cast. A thousand congrats to each of you. Lol I didnt get selected but it was okay.

          So now I have to think what to join... There's debate which Im not sure still can or not. Choral speaking maybe can but I dont like it... Im hoping that I can join debate cause got Chong. No im not gay and no you didnt say I was GAY. Anywayz was a lil dissapointed but nevertheless I hope to join debate now if not then form 5 I will have to rush to get kokum marks which sucks cause got SPM!! Yea... Anyway thats all to say. So goodbye fellow Internet Surfers and keep on visiting to check for any new posts.

þ X ç = þç ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment